Editorial v.7, n.3, 2018
Apresentamos a última edição de 2018 da Revista de Empreendedorismo e Gestão de Pequenas Empresas - REGEPE. Esta edição traz oito trabalhos na seção de Artigos Científicos, um trabalho na seção de Casos para Ensino, um artigo na seção de Contribuições Internacionais e estreamos a seção de artigo tecnológico, apresentando uma experiência real muito interessante. Os artigos envolvem temas distintos, proporcionando muita aprendizagem e mostrando diferentes olhares para as pesquisas na área de Empreendedorismo e Gestão de Pequenas Empresas.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
• 1. The author(s) authorize the publication of the article in the journal.
• 2. The author(s) ensure that the contribution is original and unpublished and is not being evaluated in other journal(s).
• 3. The journal is not responsible for the opinions, ideas and concepts expressed in the texts because they are the sole responsibility of the author(s).
• 4. The publishers reserve the right to make adjustments and textual adaptation to the norms of APA.
• 5. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work after publication simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
• 6. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
• 7. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access) at http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html• 8. Authors are able to use ORCID is a system of identification for authors. An ORCID identifier is unique to an individual and acts as a persistent digital identifier to ensure that authors (particularly those with relatively common names) can be distinguished and their work properly attributed.